Keratin: This revolutionary treatment infuses keratin (protein) deep into the hair in the form of a protective layer to eliminate frizz, smooth and strengthens the cuticle. This treatment is meant to straighten your hair.
Capillary Botox: infused treatment that hydrates and fortifies the hair, controls unruly hair and eliminates frizz caused by humidity.
What to Expect: New keratin-based treatments may save you hours each day.
- What Is Keratin? It’s a protein that’s naturally in your hair.
- How It Works: A stylist applies a keratin hair-straightening product to your hair and then uses the heat of a flat iron to seal it in. The process takes about 90 minutes or longer, depending on your hair’s length.
- Time-Saving Tresses: If you usually style your hair straight, a keratin hair-straightening treatment could shorten your blow-dry time by 40% to 60%,
- Farewell, Frizz: You can forget about frizzy hair after treatment. “You could walk out in moist or light rain and your hair won’t change.
- Wait Before You Wash: You shouldn’t wash your hair for three or four days after getting the treatment. That’s because the solution takes time to work.
- Upkeep: After you get a keratin hair treatment, and after the don’t-wash waiting period, you should use sodium-sulfate-free shampoo to help maintain the treatment.
- How Long It Lasts: Expect the results to last two to 6months.
Keratin treatments won’t make your hair break, but the flat-ironing might. “The hair breakage has nothing to do with the treatments and everything to do with the flat irons that are used to dry and seal the hair