Is the application of current, simulating nerve impulses to contraction occurs. This stimulation is performed through the application of plates or electrodes in the area that is desired to work. This equipment allows for multiple exercise programs to improve health, beauty and therapeutic treatments (toning, lifting muscle mass, weight loss, etc.).
Electrostimulation is the application of current, simulating the electrical impulse that sends the nervous system to perform muscle contraction. This stimulation is done through the application of plates or electrodes on the surface of muscle locating the motor point in order to get the muscle to contract, just as it would if it had received the nerve impulse.
• Muscular Reaffirmation
• Increased tone and skin elasticity
• Increased muscle mass
• Avoid high sagging thinning processes
• It adjuvant in cellulite removal processes
• Facial and corporal lymphatic drainage
• Patients with pacemakers
• Patients with heart disease, unless referred by medical order.
• Patients with epilepsy, unless applied under medical supervision.
• After major surgery.
• About varicose veins.